Monday, May 6, 2013

Liebster Blog Love


I'm a little ashamed to say this post is MONTHS in the making.

I kept putting it off because it makes me uncomfortable.

But...these fine ladies have felt the need to bestow some
Liebster Blog Love on me and I wanted to give them a shout out.
A Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers,
generally with less than 200 followers,
that have inspired the giver in some way.

Please take a moment to hop on over and check out their awesome blogs.
Leave them some comment love...follow them...
stalk them...okay, not really.
Go ahead...I'll wait...GO!

Kristy from Shona Skye Creations,
Raquel from Organized Island,
Danielle from Sew Much Crafting,
and Jenn at Finding Sunshine in My Life

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to be a party poopa.
{c'mon, say it like Arnold *link has a #*!% word*}

While I LOVE that folks kinda like me and want to give me awards...
I find it incredibly difficult to pick others to return the favor to.
And...to answer not 11, but 44 questions?
I have a headache just thinking about it.
:)

So...I'm going to answer a few random ones
from each award giver and we'll call it good.
mmmkay?

And away we go:

1. Is form or function more important to you?
This is something I am constantly saying.
In a perfect world the two would always go hand in hand, but if
you have to choose one over the other...I always go for form.

2. Why do you blog/why did you start blogging?
You know...I don't really know how to answer that.
While I love to be still and love peace and quiet...I can get bored easily.
I am always up for a challenge and blogging seemed like a fun thing to try.
I keep doing it because it's fun for me. Even if no one were to read it,
I enjoy doing it, and let's face it, I think I'm hilarious. :)

3. Are you a pet person/what kind of pet?
I love animals. We only have a cat...
and I will be devastated someday when she's gone.
She's crazy. I love dogs, but can't keep up with all they need.
We don't always keep a regular schedule and it's not fair to the dog
to wait on someone to let them out or find someone to dogsit when we're away.

4. If you were stuck on a deserted island,
what ONE item would you need?
Duct tape.
Seriously...have you seen that episode of Mythbusters?

5. Where were you born?
Cleveland, OH...
home of the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame...
among other things.

Okay...that looks good.
I know, I cheated and only answered
5 questions that I picked and chose.
Yep. :)


If you would like to know about my random facts...
 Click here to see my post about my other award awkwardness.

Once again...thanks for the nominations, ladies.

I hope you all have a fabulous week!

8 comments:

  1. You are too funny!!!!! :) Loved your post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny!! I love reading your blog and I'm glad you received this award!! Cheers to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is a LOT of questions to answer...I loved the ones you chose though. :)

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you how to extend visa in Kenya?The foreign visitors need to apply for visa to Kenya online. That offers them fast and secure visa services. You also can check the al information regarding to visa here to get in the Kenya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in the blog writing. All types blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers. Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every reader through this article. literature-essay Quality of someone write my assignment the content is the main element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hii friends, if you are planning a trip to Myanmar, You will need a visa to enter Myanmar. Many people ask , What are the documents required for Myanmar visa? You will need the following document required before you can apply. You have to visit our website and read the required documents for a Myanmar visa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your informative blog is much appreciated. If you find yourself in need of law assignment help, your search is over. Our team of dedicated experts is available 24/7 to assist you in achieving success in your endeavors. Feel free to reach out to us for any assignment-related queries.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet comments make me a happy girl!
I love and read each and every one!
I do my best to respond to all of them...even though it may take a while...questions I try to answer right away.